Jayco Terrain LE Motor Home Class B - Diesel RVs For Sale
Enjoy new adventures with a Jayco Terrain LE Class B diesel motorhome! The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 4x2 chassis with 3.0L V6 engine and 188HP lets you go off the beaten path too.
Enjoy at home conveniences while on the road with features like the pantry with Tecnoform pull-out extension for all of your snacks, a BOSS dual-zone radio with Bluetooth to play your favorite tunes, and a portable induction cooktop to prepare your best home cooked meals. An all-in-one wet bath with shower and cassette toilet means you won't have to use public facilities while you travel either. The water filtration system ensures you will have clean water and the Aqua View Showermiser water management system helps you save on water usage.
These Jayco Terrain LE Class B diesel motorhomes were built to last through all of your adventures!
Terrain LE 19L
Jayco Terrain LE Class B diesel motorhome 19L highlights: Wet Bath Power Lift ... more about Terrain LE 19L
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 19 ft 7 in Ext Width 6 ft 10 in Ext Height 10 ft 1 in Hitch Weight 5000 lbs GVWR 9050 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 22 gals Grey Water Capacity 20 gals Black Water Capacity 4.75 gals Tire Size LT245/70R17E Fuel Type Diesel Engine 3.0L V6 Chassis Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 Horsepower 188 hp Fuel Capacity 24.5 gals Wheelbase 144 in Torque 325 ft-lb Refrigerator Type DC Refrigerator Size 3 cu ft Number of Awnings 1 Awning Info Carefree Armless with LED Lights and Wind Sensor Gross Combined Weight 13930 lbs Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Terrain LE Features:
Standard Features (2023)
Standard Exterior Equipment
- Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 4x2 van with 144" wheelbase
- 3.0L V6 engine with 188 HP and 325 ft. lb. torque
- 7-speed automatic transmission
- 220 amp alternator
- Daytime running headlamps
- 5,000 lb. rear hitch receiver with 7 pin connector
- 12V chassis battery
- 24.5 gal. fuel tank (diesel)
- 5.8 gal DEF tank
- LED-lit running boards for cab and entry doors
- 110V exterior outlet
- Portable solar plug
- LED-lit holding tank valves
- Side screen door with magnetic and zipper close offs
- Rear screen door with roll-up and black out capabilities
- Fold-down exterior table
- On-board air compressor with front and rear chucks
- 48V- 210 amp hour smart lithium battery providing 10KW hours of power
- 3,500W inverter
- 2nd 48V alternator dedicated to lithium battery
- 30 amp electrical service with detachable power cord
- 200W of roof-mounted solar panels
- Slow charge solar panel for chassis battery
- Utility center with water controls and outside hose
- City water connection
- Winterization drain system
- 12V demand water pump
- Water filtration system
- House battery disconnect switch
- Aqua View Showermiser water management system
- Heated grey tank (12V pad) with skid plate
- Interior-mounted fresh water tank
- Remote Keyless entry
Customer Value Package
- JRIDE: Heavy-duty rear stabilizer bar
- Carefree armless patio awning with LED light strip and wind sensor
- Double roof rack and moveable roof ladder
- Front and rear wind deflectors with front LED light bar
- Hydronic heating system with LED touchscreen control
- 48V Coleman-Mach 10 air conditioner
- Black aluminum wheels with BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 tires
Standard Interior Equipment
- 7 in. MBUX infotainment center
- Power windows and door locks
- A/C and cruise control
- Blind spot assist
- Cab area privacy shade
- Custom-molded, vinyl-wrapped ABS interior wall panels
- Soft-touch vinyl ceiling
- High-intensity LED ceiling lights
- Tecnoform European-style cabinetry
- Tecnoform pull-out kitchen countertop extension
- Pantry with Tecnoform pull-out extension
- Durable rubber flooring
- JAYCOMMAND powered by Firefly
- (2) sliding vented windows with cassette shades
- Rear dual-pane acrylic window with cassette shades
- MaxxAir deluxe roof vent
- (2) additional cab bucket seats with slide and recline features
- BOSS dual-zone radio with Bluetooth
- Collapsible dinette table
- 3 cu. ft. DC refrigerator
- Portable induction cooktop
- Stainless-steel sink
- 110V/USB outlets throughout
- Drop-down overhead bed with 750 lb. capacity
- Fiberglass side pods create larger sleeping surface
- Rear garage under bed with L-track mounts for securing cargo
- (2) recessed under-bed storage bags
- RAM Tough-Track mounts throughout
- All-in-one wet bath with shower and cassette toilet
- Removable bamboo shelves in wet bath
- Powered roof vent in bathroom
- Retractable clothes line in shower
- Seatbelts in all seating locations
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
More than 50 years and still fun!
Peace and love were in the air—and so was entrepreneurial spirit. In 1968, Lloyd and Bertha Bontrager set out to make a family dream a reality in their quiet corner of Northern Indiana. Let the fun begin!
In the '70s, while families gathered around the newfangled video boxes (TVs of course!), we began to make a name for ourselves too, acquiring competitors, delivering new products and selling internationally for the first time. Look out, TVs! We’ve got an idea for family time too.
Jayco was established among the powers of the RV industry in the '80s and we mourned the loss of our fearless leader, Lloyd, in a tragic plan crash. That did not stop the momentum, but instead we doubled down on the vision for family fun.
In the '90s Jayco acquired Starcraft, one of the oldest and most respected builders of campers. Lloyd was inducted into the RV Hall of Fame. We built and shipped our 300,000 unit in 1997, and our new corporate headquarters facility was completed in Middlebury, Indiana.
In 2002, Jayco introduced the Jay Flight travel trailers which as of today, has been the #1 selling travel trailers in North America for thirteen years straight. In 2006, we built and shipped our 500,000th unit, and introduced the first lightweight toy hauler travel trailer built with a wider stance, known first as the Talon. And, in 2008, we acquired assets of the former Travel Supreme and launched the Class A diesel-pusher Entegra Coach division.
Between four division of Jayco, Starcaft RV, Entegra Coach and Highland Ridge RV in May of 2016, we built and celebrated our 1,000,000the unit in total. On July 1st of the same year, Jayco Corporation, including all of the brands of Jayco, Starcraft RV, Entegra Coach, and Highland Ridge RV, was acquired by Thor Industries.
Fast forward to the '20s, a global pandemic reawakened everyone's desire to get outside and sparked another golden age for the RVing community. With eyes toward a bright future, Jayco, Entegra Coach, Highland Ridge and Starcraft unified as the Jayco Family of Companies.